Monday, June 1, 2009

1 june 2009

2day early in the morning about 7sumthings i edi wake up to prepare to go make a new passport , i'm very sleepy tat time and going to damansara to make passport , during the time, i wait edi about few hrs , and can't attend my algebra tutorial class aso , but i call Ashwin to sign my attendance edi....
unfortunely is my phone line is temporily out of call , so i can't sms with my bibi and can't call my bibi during 2day , i'm very sadness and i hate digi so much le , stupid digi ...at the night, bibi wanna to studying japanese homework and algebra , so i juz tallk a litter with my bibi 2day , although i'm so miss my bibi and wanna to hear the sound of my bibi , but i aso let her finished her work , so i juz can only wish her and use my energy to help her in my dream...

*bibi haven recover yet arhx , i'm very worry about her , so hope her and wish her recover immediately bcoz she need to attend japanese exam class on tue and algebra exam on wed ...

No comments:

Post a Comment