Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2 june 2009

2day early in the morning I have moral class at 8am , unfortunately I woke up late about 8.15 sumthings , so ofcourse I go quikly , but reach there saw my place and bibi place are the different place , so i'm not very hapi , hmm , actually not sad juz a litter bad feel is coming only , so after the moral , i wanted to go bought the chinese herbal tea for bibi , but she can't drink bcoz cough can't drink herbal tea , so its ok i finished it myselves , on the time 12pm I'm going to attend the Office Application , by the way , 2day bibi msg me juz a few time , so i'm angry to call digi services to scold them , finally my line is opened about 1hrs later , so tat I can msg with my bibi , when finished the algebra about 2pm , bibi need to go eating with her mum , so I acc my bibi go outside of the sch and waiting her mum came to fetch her, so 2day i face to face her and sms and talking juz a litter , bibi , i'm very miss u at all ...
after bibi back the time , I go ask the prom king result with jian hong , they say the result had came out and choose 7boy and 7gal , after I heard the news my face edi not there , so quikly run away and acc jian hong eating with radmond and 1 more frenz ...

*Seriously , I need to do the prom king bcoz very important reason , but i failed it , i'm sadness...
*2day bibi need to attend the japanese class exam , so tat hope bibi can successfully in the exam.
*juz bcoz bibi still have cough , so tat I would like to wish those cough can leave bibi and let her recover quikly...

No comments:

Post a Comment