Sunday, May 31, 2009

31 may 2009



2day bibi stil staying at JB , at the night bibi going to her cousin wedding party , she told me she can't tahan those guys smoke , wearing same like those house and waiting too bored le , addition is my bibi still not feeling well , so i'm very worry of my bibi , so juz can i do is call she to drink more more water and dun eat anythings tat are not good for healthy ....
at the night , i'm going to my shop to helping my parents , how i noe will argue with my dad bcoz XXXXXX , i'm very sadness , my mum keep helping me aso no use, i'm feel compunction about my mum , i feel i not a good son at all , my heart is very painfull and sadness in the night , back to the home , i very very miz my bibi bcoz i'm very sad , but when i call her , she is on the phone , so i wait almost 45min finally only can talk with her , but tat time i edi no mood to talk so much le , juz wish bibi can comfort me , but her bro in the room with her , so i understand she can't comfort me on the time .....

*I hope my bibi Sharon will recover immediately , bcoz u dun wan let her so senfu , bibi~muackz

No comments:

Post a Comment