Wednesday, June 3, 2009

love you is no reason ....


i think my blog nothing to continue le , i think my blog no need to continue aso le , bcoz tis blog is juz open for YOU , but now i think tis blog is not important for U ,bcoz YOU won't care about the things or the voice inside my heart anymore , IF i continue is juz writting to the ghost to see , i hope I can write the blog continue , but I noe the chance is going far and far from me , I noe YOU will leave me far and far away , our memories will destroy with this blog aso , I.....I......I really duno wat can i do , i'm really confusing now , y the sky are black , YOU remember I told U my car is the green teksi who juz fetch U ? I will fetch u go anywhere tat u wan to go , such as like u need me fetch u back from KL tower , I so hapi tat can fetch u back , and u wan go damansara the curve , i'm glad to fetch you there , or we 2gether go watch movie , go cafe eating ,those tat time are only between you and me 2 person 2gether doing anything are my important and won't forget forever those memories , i'm so hapi tat u give me those hapi thing , and I would like to hope again to doing those things again 1 more time is enough, is satisfied , but now I think my green teksi become juz only fetch rubbish and juz left the driver only, I will treasure you sharon , but the thing important is you will treasure me anot ? and I hard and hardworking to treat u good those things isit will become nothing ? or forgotten ? or throw it away to dustbin ? or never become ur memories be4 ? or tats not important for you ? I hope tat no , not , doesn't , won't , couldn't ...the necklace tat u take out isit u dun care about the meaning of 520 ? or u doesn't wanted to wear it again or nothing meaning for u ? hope tat is I think too much ..plz dun be occurs ....u say u won't leave me alone , isit ? u say ur heart got me , isit ? u told me love me forever , isit ? u told me will treat me good , isit ? u told me u will tam me when i'm not hapi , isit ? hope all the promise tat between u and me , u will do it as well , i wish , i hope , i'm really trust you...

I hope tat I'm juz thinking too much, but isit ? haha...impossible , I won't have lucky , I juz keep all unlucky and unfortunately , thX the god give those facility for me , thx ,thx ,thx ,really thx, thx thx, thank you...........haha^^

--〉*你完美得太过火,有太多选择。我还能付出什么?除了爱你,我一无所有

--〉*因为有你在,我已经知足。因为有你在身边,我已经感到无比幸福.

-->*我无时无刻都在想着你,你就住在我心里。我的身边有你,你的身边有我,我们从不曾怀疑。

-->*不要问我为甚么喜欢你,我只想告诉你,[[ 我爱你不需要理由 ]],就是爱你。。。
 
-->*相信爱情有奇迹。都是我欺骗自己


No comments:

Post a Comment