Tuesday, June 2, 2009

haiz....



I got many voice in my heart tat make me very confusing , I really dun noe who can i tell him or her tat my voice bibi sharon ? , jian hong ? Ashwin ? wai tack ? emily or anne ? or my outside frenz? tat impossible ....but I dun say out i'm so stress now and make me so confusing , so tat i hope i can write in the blog to let off my stress ,and I need to sry for my car , juz now using u to race with other ppl , I noe the exam is coming soon , but I didn't force u to do anythings , juz let we keep it like last time , y sunddenly wan say those i dun like to hear de wor , u always say ur heart got me and my heart got u is enough , but y u always make the range far and far between us wor , plz dun do it again ok ma ? I don't wish u can except me so fast but plz dun buy the tiket for me going to travel , if wan we go to travel 2gether k ?



aRrrrRrRRrrrRRrrRRRRRhhhhhHHHhhhhhhHHHHHHhhhh.............
yeah , saying out all my things really comfortable and decreasing my stress as well , thx blog, I love you so much.......

hmm , ntg edi....hehe^^

No comments:

Post a Comment